Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi and provided FICO score....citi says having problems

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi and provided FICO score....citi says having problems

Citi rep advised today that they have been having problems with pulling FICO scores from Equifax to provide as their free fico score on their website as part of the card member benefits.

Specifically "We hare having problems with the soft pulls from Equifax not updating on time and being delayed weeks to months. Scores are supposed to be pulled monthly at mid month and are currently lagging behind, we are working on a solution."

To show you have goofy things are right now, my soft pulled FICO this morning was from 7/28/2015, this afternoon showed an even older score from 05/23/2015 and then back to the "current" score from 7/28/2015 by this evening.

Hold off on CLI's and such until they fix this. My score is currently 60 point less between the scores Citi has and my current FICO score here.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi and provided FICO score....citi says having problems

Thanks for that report.

Makes me wonder if the problem hasn't been going on longer and just recently discovered because even after getting a CLI from Citi last week the Citi FICO SCORE page for mine is not updated since 7/22 Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Utterly weird how it went to a 3 month old score and then back to a month old.  Everyone else is updated and just got big bump on Discover, 6.5k increase to 18.5K and 3k bump on walmart...but Citi is still sitting there with this old crap score from before I cleaned out my CB reports from negatives that weren't mine.  I want to hit that CLI luv button while they are handing out big bumps, but not on old score!  Citi site is down right now for online login no less.

Message 3 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Utterly weird how it went to a 3 month old score and then back to a month old.  Everyone else is updated and just got big bump on Discover, 6.5k increase to 18.5K and 3k bump on walmart...but Citi is still sitting there with this old crap score from before I cleaned out my CB reports from negatives that weren't mine.  I want to hit that CLI luv button while they are handing out big bumps, but not on old score!  Citi site is down right now for online login no less.

I just signed in no problem on my DC Card accnt. My bad though. Your calendar date numbers are "exactly" what are showing on their FICO page for me too. (7/28/2015)

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got another rep who also said the CLI button does a fresh Soft pull and doesn't use the same soft pull as for the Fico score display under card benefits.   HIt luv button got CLI's on both card, 1k on my diamond prefered and 2.5k on my AA advantage and got a lower interest to boot.

Message 5 of 6
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Lol old news, that has been the case for the longest ever since they introduced the free Fico score. I'm more surprised they only now realizing it. Not like it's a biggie for me since I never ever received a CLI from them anyways. But I still luv Citi

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.