Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi best buy MC

tag
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi best buy MC

I have the store card , I logged into my account and went to credit limit increase 

it just asked for rent, income,mans requested limit. No mentions of a credit report required .

is this gonna be a SP or HP anyway ? 

Well i went thru with it and got message that I will get a response via email in 2 -4 hours.

my Ex & EQ is frozen .... Wonder what's gonna happen.

Message 11 of 18
taxi818
Super Contributor

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

I have the store card , I logged into my account and went to credit limit increase 

it just asked for rent, income,mans requested limit. No mentions of a credit report required .

is this gonna be a SP or HP anyway ? 

Well i went thru with it and got message that I will get a response via email in 2 -4 hours.

my Ex & EQ is frozen .... Wonder what's gonna happen.

You are correct. but once you hit continue and went to second page. at the very bottom it did mention. it. which is hp. as follows. take a close look.Whats gonna happen they are gonna deny you. and when you call they will tell you to unfreeze the EQ. heheheh Thats how citi rolls. and thats why my Best buy card sits in the SD. permanently.

citi increase.PNG

Message 12 of 18
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Oh damn, lol. Didn't see that. I made sure to look high and low and swear I didn't see that. Lol

EX and EQ froze always. Lol guess I want be getting my Cli from them cus I'm not unfreezing nothing...

Ex 16 EQ 0 TU 0 inquiries 

Message 13 of 18
taxi818
Super Contributor

Lmao. First time. When I asked. I did just like you. Hehe. That's why I showed it to you.
Message 14 of 18
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Maybe I'll get lucky and they pull TU or nothing at all..lol but I'm sure I will just get letter in the mail. Lmao oh well.

Message 15 of 18
taxi818
Super Contributor

They actually called me. And told me. We will hold while you unfreeze. It only takes a min. I said. No thanks. And hung up.
Message 16 of 18
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

I'll just tell them I do t have access to my PIN and TU is available is they want to pull it, if not BYE Felicia

Message 17 of 18
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

I called them. They wanted to pull EQ. But of course couldn't . He tried to pull my TU but system wouldn't let him. Lol

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.