Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi card no fico yet

tag
aav
Established Contributor

Citi card no fico yet

There was talk on the board that the fico score offered by citi card would be on our jan. statement. I just got mt statement today with no fico score. Maybe I missed the first rollout because it's too early in the month. Anyone heard when it's happening?

EQ - 834 TU - 823 EX - 822
Amex NPSL Amex BCP - 25,000, Amex EDC - 12000, Diner's Club Premier -35,000, Ritz Carlton - 22,500 Discover 25,100, Chase Reserve -31,000 Total Rewards 13200, Barclay 10000 Citi Diamond P 8,900
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi card no fico yet

@aav wrote:

There was talk on the board that the fico score offered by citi card would be on our jan. statement. I just got mt statement today with no fico score. Maybe I missed the first rollout because it's too early in the month. Anyone heard when it's happening?

Based on some other threads on this topic, it sounds like their CSRs have been telling people mid-January / Jan. 20th. I was told via secure message they're going to try to have them on everyone's February statement. That fits with the timeline that was suggested by other CSRs. My statement cut last night and I did not get mine either. Assuming Citi doesn't hit any snags I'm expecting to see one on my next statement.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.