Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi card offer match?

tag
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Citi card offer match?

Hello i was wondering if anyone has had citi match a card offer after you applied and got approved for a card. My Dw just was approved for the TY Preferred a few weeks back and she got another offer in the mail today for the same card same intrest rate and same balance trans offer but this one is including a 150 bonus after a spend of 1k in three months. are the people at citi flexable with match card offers?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Citi card offer match?

Nope. They will not change the offer.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 3
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi card offer match?

ooo well that kinda sucks i know chase is flexable god they are some ****** haha o well i figured i would ask her as most people have done something someone wants to do i appricate the feedback!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.