cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi cards with Price RW, warranty EX, etc.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi cards with Price RW, warranty EX, etc.

I know the Citi DC card comes with the Price Rewind and Extended Warranty (24 months) perks.  What about other Citi cards?  I find it difficult to find this information.  On the Citi card even when you read about the DC card, the user agreement, etc. it doesn't list all of the perks so I'm not sure what you reference to find out everything.  Anyway, I find these two perks of the DC card to be appealing and was wondering if they were exclusive to the DC card or if other cards in the Citi lineup have them as well.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
yfan
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi cards with Price RW, warranty EX, etc.

I have 3 Citi cards: the double cash, the diamond preferred, and the Costco Visa. All of them have both benefits.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am pretty sure they all have those benefits.  My AA Platinum, AA Executive and Prestige all do.  As for the difficulty in finding out what Citi cards have those benefits, all you need to do is look at the list of benefits for each card and it's clearly listed.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I must have been looking in the wrong place then, because when click on the DC prequalified offer I get it only lists about half of the card perks.

Thanks to those that have verified that other Citi cards carry these same benefits.
Message 4 of 5
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Note that the travel insurance benefits on Prestige and AA Executive are superior to what comes with other Citi cards...so that's one way they're not all the same.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.