Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi credit cards...

Yes, 3 cap ones, FP, Credit One, and lots of store cards, GE backed

Oh yeah, NFCU 5k limit

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Message 11 of 22
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Great thnks

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 22
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats! maaaannn, I want that Diamond Preferred card; she's a beautyyyyy!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 22
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Congrats! maaaannn, I want that Diamond Preferred card; she's a beautyyyyy!

You obsessing over the looks of a card again? Smiley Tongue

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 14 of 22
dimitrip
Established Member

This thread inspired me to fall of the wagon and apply for the city aa amex, approved for 3500 instant. I am a credit junky, I am really supposed to be in the garden at this point Smiley Happy FICO is 681 and freedom card is my highest limit at 3k and citi forward 6 months old at 2.5k

Message 15 of 22
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!

Message 16 of 22
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats dimitrip, that's great!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 17 of 22
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

lol yes :-P I need to get to 720 though! LOl Congrats on the aa Amex!!!! City is spelled Citi btw ;-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 18 of 22
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

I find with Citi that you need all informaiton perfect on credit application and matching your Credit Report.

When I got mine earlier this year I had to time the statement cuts, balances reported, low utilization all perfectly.

Citi hates to issue new accounts to those who got other new accounts within 6 months.

Citi also hates inquiries that are within 12 months.

Citi in my experience use Experian too.

I got my Diamond Prefered 3/2012, with 10.3k credit line, but it took a lot of planning and work to time it all exactly.

I even pulled and paid for all three reports the day I applied.   Think perfection in the process.

I am very happy to have mine, and lucky.

Without this forum I would not have learned so much of the how to's....

About 600k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 19 of 22
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Bay_Area_Joe wrote:

I find with Citi that you need all informaiton perfect on credit application and matching your Credit Report.

When I got mine earlier this year I had to time the statement cuts, balances reported, low utilization all perfectly.

Citi hates to issue new accounts to those who got other new accounts within 6 months.

Citi also hates inquiries that are within 12 months.

Citi in my experience use Experian too.

I got my Diamond Prefered 3/2012, with 10.3k credit line, but it took a lot of planning and work to time it all exactly.

I even pulled and paid for all three reports the day I applied.   Think perfection in the process.

I am very happy to have mine, and lucky.

Without this forum I would not have learned so much of the how to's....

i might contact you for my next apps spree lol

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.