Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi credit cards...

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi credit cards...

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
lol yes :-P I need to get to 720 though! LOl Congrats on the aa Amex!!!! City is spelled Citi btw ;-)

I don't see the draw to that card.

I got the ty pref

It at least has some point offerings. I did not get the intro promo interest offer, I am not sure if that is because I clicked a link that didn't offer it or if I did not qualify. Their CSR's are too clueless to tell me. I asked one if I got the promo interest on purchases, and he asked "so you are looking to transfer a balance?"

So, even though I did not get the promo interest, at least I got rewards. Would suck to app for the diamond and get denied the into apr. I got the sheet with my credit score, and it said 733. They matched my highest tradeline at $5,000. Hope when you are ready to app you get what you want.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 21 of 22
JustinNguyen
Contributor

Re: Citi credit cards...

I got Citi card 3 months ago. 3000 credit limit. With 2 years credit history. B4 apply citi card i was add my family 9 years credit card to my credit report. ( never late any payment) 30% on this card. But I have 20 inquiries still approval for citi.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.