Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi diamond app help

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

Citi diamond app help

So I apped for this card after approved for the Amex zync last Friday. Called today and the rep put me on hold for about 5 minutes. She said my application is still being processed and no decision has been made. She said my application should be finalized in the next few days. Normally I get a flat out decline' ! Is this mean approval? Anyone had this same experience and got approved?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi diamond app help

@texasman07 wrote:
So I apped for this card after approved for the Amex zync last Friday. Called today and the rep put me on hold for about 5 minutes. She said my application is still being processed and no decision has been made. She said my application should be finalized in the next few days. Normally I get a flat out decline' ! Is this mean approval? Anyone had this same experience and got approved?

Probably means theyre looking closely into your report, it may be borderline.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 6
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Mine was instant but I had a pre approval
Message 3 of 6
n777ua
Established Contributor

DW had a so-so FICO when she apped and high util and was instantly approved for $11.7k . . good luck; let us know.

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 4 of 6
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

i got denied for this card yesterday but approved for the zync card today.. it makes me think 

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 5 of 6
texasman07
Established Contributor

Was it instant denial? Should I not get my hopes up?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.