Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi double cash PC

tag
mikelo22
Established Contributor

Re: card this Re: Citi double cash PC

Anyone with a Forward have any luck PCing? I just called and was told that due to a change in the Terms and Conditions (Minimum Payment & Late Fees), I would have to wait until October 1st... Smiley Sad

Wondering if I should call again and hope for a different result with a different CSR.

Message 61 of 119
Aarvard
Established Contributor

Re: card this Re: Citi double cash PC

I tried to PC my Forward card (got last Nov) but no luck. One representative told me there was no possible way to convert it into other cards, and another representative advised me to wait until Nov to call them again so my card would be 1 year old at that time. Guess I have to try in Nov.

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 62 of 119
changingmantra2
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi double cash PC

I spoke with a supervisor last night who told me that I can PC from Simplicity once my 0% expires in Jan.  It sounds great, but my experience with Citi thus far, keeps me from getting my hopes up that this will pan out in a few months.

“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
― Maya Angelou
Message 63 of 119
Ron1
Super Contributor

I just called Citi Customer servicce to PC my Cash Returns WMC to Double Cash. It only took 10 mins. She couldn't tell me it will be WMC or regular Platinum MC. The  card will be MC. The account will be changed. I logged into my account. The new account is already on the lineup. The new account is not WMC. It is a regular Platinum MC. She told me I will receive the crd within 10-14 business days. I can change back to Cash Returns MC if I change my mnd befoe Nov 28. I will receive the confimation letter for PC from them i he mail.

Ron.

Message 64 of 119
ficobgtx
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I just called Citi Customer servicce to PC my Cash Returns WMC to Double Cash. It only took 10 mins. She couldn't tell me it will be WMC or regular Platinum MC. The  card will be MC. The account will be changed. I logged into my account. The new account is already on the lineup. The new account is not WMC. It is a regular Platinum MC. She told me I will receive the crd within 10-14 business days. I can change back to Cash Returns MC if I change my mnd befoe Nov 28. I will receive the confimation letter for PC from them i he mail.

Ron.

Can you tell from the website that it is Platinum vs WMC? I PC'ed my TYP from an amex to a MC, and it is now listed on the website, but there is no indication (as far as I can tell) what type of card it is.

My limit and APR (16.4k and 12.99) remain the same as on my TYP.

TU - 850 (BOA TU08 FICO/Barclay TU08), 831 (CK FAKO)
EQ - 870 (CITI FICO), 848 (ATFCU FICO), 831 (CK FAKO)
EX - 841 (AMEX FICO)
Message 65 of 119
Ron1
Super Contributor

@ficobgtx wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Can you tell from the website that it is Platinum vs WMC? I PC'ed my TYP from an amex to a MC, and it is now listed on the website, but there is no indication (as far as I can tell) what type of card it is.

It says the revolving limit if it is WMC. It says the credit limit if it is Platinum MC. 

Ron.

Message 66 of 119
ficobgtx
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@ficobgtx wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

It says the revolving limit if it is WMC. It says the credit limit if it is Platinum MC. 

Ron.

Mine must be a Platinum - it does not say anything about revolving on mine, and says "Total Credit Limit:".

TU - 850 (BOA TU08 FICO/Barclay TU08), 831 (CK FAKO)
EQ - 870 (CITI FICO), 848 (ATFCU FICO), 831 (CK FAKO)
EX - 841 (AMEX FICO)
Message 67 of 119
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@ficobgtx wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@ficobgtx wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Mine must be a Platinum - it does not say anything about revolving on mine, and says "Total Credit Limit:".

Yes, same for me.  So after PCing my Premier to Dividend, and TYP to this, went from 3 WE/Sig Citi cards to 1....

Message 68 of 119
k-s
Regular Contributor

So glad to see that everyone is having such success PCing! We'll be PCing our TYPremier the second we redeem our sign up bonus points. Smiley Happy
EQ MyFICO: 719 - Discover It TU FICO: 749 - EX 728
Amex PRG: NPSL | Amex Blue Sky: 2k | Amex BCE: 10k | Amex TrueEarnings: 5k | Amex Delta Gold: 2k | Discover It: 4k | SFCU: 13k | Quicksilver: 4k | Venture: 10k | Freedom: 2k | CSP: 7.5k | Amazon Visa: 5k | Citi TYPremier: 6.3k | Best Buy: 4.5k | Macy's Amex: 6k | Nordstrom: 4k | Old Navy Visa: 4k | Target: $1.2k | Angel: 1k
Message 69 of 119
ObieGrad
Valued Member

Converted from CDP.  I got the same thing about $300 dividend limit.  I assume that this is a reference to the dividend card.  I guess we'll see when it shows up...  My account already shows the double cash.

Message 70 of 119
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.