Citi double cash sign up bonus secure message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi double cash sign up bonus secure message

Thank youSmiley Happy

@akula wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just wanted to know if you could redeem your cash back and transfer it to any external account like NFCU.

Yes.

Message 141 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

No way with SM and with CSR. CSR told me there's no way to submit a request Smiley Sad

I can spend $2k in 1 transaction soon. Really need this added.. keeping fingers crossed for another SM...

Message 142 of 173
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank youSmiley Happy

@akula wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just wanted to know if you could redeem your cash back and transfer it to any external account like NFCU.

Yes.

This is a portion of a email I recieved this morning...

Great news – you can now redeem your cash rewards for a direct deposit on your Citi® Double Cash MasterCard® account

It's Easy!

Once you've earned $25 in cash rewards, you can redeem for a credit to:

Your linked Citi® savings or checking account

A non-Citi account (once you've paid a Citi credit card bill from that account at least two times

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 143 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know how you feel, I don't know how much longer I can keep asking.  I called and they said they had no idea about this promotion and they just mentioned the 0% APR for 15 months.  The secured messages jusk keep getting rejected.Smiley Frustrated

Message 144 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

These phone calls really aren't workingSmiley Sad

Message 145 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ask for a supervisor and tell them a rep told you all you had to do was call to enroll.

Message 146 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ask for a supervisor and tell them a rep told you all you had to do was call to enroll.

Ok, I will try that...

Message 147 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm starting to think it's too late to get this bonus which is not supposed to be for me in the first place...

Message 148 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

The offer should be in effect until the end of this year, or at least until late December, so there's still a chance you can get it. I don't remember exactly the date cited for this promotion to be going on until, but I think it was until the end of the business calendar year.

Give up on the phone calls. When I first was APPLYING for the Double Cash Card I kept referencing this promotion and wanting to be signed up for it as I applied. The people were clueless because it wasn't available on a public scale, so they didn't know about it even though I was giving them VERY specific details about the promotion. Just keep up with the persistence on the SM, but don't keep copy/pasting the same rote request. I am sure they now have an eye out for those.

Message 149 of 173
Anonymous
Not applicable

They haven't even replied to my most recent message which was a few days ago, I will try creating my own SM.

Message 150 of 173
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.