Shock_
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi executive office

@mjban wrote:

Can someone PM the same info? Thanks! 

@nenuco wrote:

Would also appreciate the #. Thanks!

@newbiewife wrote:
Can you please pm me the phone number too.

@thetek9 wrote:

Can someone please PM me the email and/or phone number as well?

I'm in the middle of trying to chase them down and thus far have been unsuccessful.

SENT! Top secret info, so use it!
Capital One Quicksilver MC $3000 6/2011 | Chase Amazon Visa $1400 8/2012 | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4200 7/2013 | AMEX Green NPSL 8/2013 | Chase Freedom $1000 Visa 8/2013 | AMEX BCE $7000 2/2014 ==> 2/2013
Message 11 of 48
godsentdeath
Established Member

I would also like the EO information. I haven't been able to get a CLI out of citi to save my life.

Message 12 of 48
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

The number to the EO and true Credit Dept is easily found using a quick search ;-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 48
thetek9
Established Member

My problem is that I can get the credit department, but they don't deal with student loans. And student loans don't even want to deal with me. So I need to find a way above their heads and my searching isn't working.

Starting Score (09/06/2013): EX: 649, EQ: 652, TU: 657
Current Score: EX: 708 (10/30/13), EQ: 717 (10/25/13), TU: 714 (10/25/13)
Goal Score: EX/EQ/TU: 775
Message 14 of 48
chadwick
New Contributor

@thetek9 wrote:

My problem is that I can get the credit department, but they don't deal with student loans. And student loans don't even want to deal with me. So I need to find a way above their heads and my searching isn't working.

Check out my post

Message 15 of 48
thetek9
Established Member

I've actually used this method, and was able to get through to Verizon and have a flag cleared.

Then, for my student loan flags (2 for one split account) I got through to Sallie Mae and Discover, who I thought owned the loans after having bought from Citi, but it goes all the way back to Citi.  My problem is I haven't heard back from my emails, and according to the searches I've done its firstname.lastname@citi.com so I might try again but @citigroup.com

Message 16 of 48
chadwick
New Contributor

@thetek9 wrote:

I've actually used this method, and was able to get through to Verizon and have a flag cleared.

@Then, for my student loan flags (2 for one split account) I got through to Sallie Mae and Discover, who I thought owned the loans after having bought from Citi, but it goes all the way back to Citi.  My problem is I haven't heard back from my emails, and according to the searches I've done its firstname.lastname@citi.com so I might try again but @citigroup.com

Sent you a pm.

Message 17 of 48
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I'll send you a list of numbers to call. Lol :-)
Just wanted to make sure you weren't being lazy :-p
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 18 of 48
thetek9
Established Member

So here's where I stand...

I sent a couple various emails out, including to some executives at Citi. I finally received a mailed letter saying that they correctly reported that my payments were late to my student loan which is now paid off and closed.

I tried calling a number, but it went to the corporate office credit card department. They said that there is nothing they can do to me, and redirected me to the same public student loan phone number that has also been unhelpful.

I tried the contact that Chadwick shared my way, and she responded with a copy of the same letter I received previously but that there was nothing more she can do because she also works in the credit card department.

At this point, I don't know that I'm going to be able to make any progress unless I get a higher up within the student loan department itself. And unfortunately, its extremely tough to find. Because the student loan service was actually sold off to Discover so any pieces of the site that do exist are pretty outdated.

If anyone has encountered any higher ups within the student loan department and can share their contact info, it'd be GREATLY appreciated.

Message 19 of 48
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 20 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.