Citi finally "luvs" me

After learning from these forums about the "luv" button at Citi's website I had been unsuccessful after many tries to get their soft pull approval for a CLI. Until today that is. I tried it again and like magic LOL was approved for a $1,000 CLI.

If I may quote the actress who won an Academy Award many years ago "You like me. You really, really like me".

Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi finally "luvs" me

Good for you, marinevietvet!  Congratulations!!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842

Thanks. I've had this card since 2003 and NEVER had a CLI before now. It was always my smallest CL. Do ya think finally paying off all my CC debt had anything to do with their decision????  :smileyvery-happy:
Super Contributor

I'm still waiting for CITI to add the luv button to my account tool menu. 

Congrats!! I myself am waiting for the luv button to reappear for me. My last cli was in June.
Senior Contributor

marinevietvet wrote:
Thanks. I've had this card since 2003 and NEVER had a CLI before now. It was always my smallest CL. Do ya think finally paying off all my CC debt had anything to do with their decision????  :smileyvery-happy:

Could be. Congrats.

Senior Contributor

I didn't hurt.

Good Job!

Ooooh rah!

Frequent Contributor

Receive my first Citi card today and register for account online services. I saw a Credit Line Increase button next to the credit line and in the tab section. Very interesting ahhah I can't touch it yet coz it's my first day with Citi. I will wait for 6-8 months later :smileyhappy:
Senior Contributor

CreditCard101 wrote:
Receive my first Citi card today and register for account online services. I saw a Credit Line Increase button next to the credit line and in the tab section. Very interesting ahhah I can't touch it yet coz it's my first day with Citi. I will wait for 6-8 months later :smileyhappy:

Is this a new card you just got or an old one you just got around to registering?
Valued Member

Does the "luv button" always result in a soft inquiry or can it be hard as well? or does it all depend on the credit card?

Oh and btw congrats on the luv  :smileyhappy:

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.