Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi luv button

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi luv button

Hi mike,

yeah my luv button isn't really a button just some highlighted words next to my current credit limit. I dunno if thats what the updated sight s supposed to look like but i figured if it goes away then i will just call and ask for one since i have been such a good little credit addict. hahaha

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if it's the same with Citi backed gas cards? i was told it was a hard either way.
Message 12 of 18
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Thanks for that I just did the same thing & this is what I got...

Congratulations!

Your credit line can be immediately increased by $1,600.00 for a total new credit line of $9,600.00.

During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled.

Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service at 1-800-950-5114. Outside the U.S., call 605-335-2222.

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Takunda1 wrote:

Thanks for that I just did the same thing & this is what I got...

Congratulations!

Your credit line can be immediately increased by $1,600.00 for a total new credit line of $9,600.00.

During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled.

Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service at 1-800-950-5114. Outside the U.S., call 605-335-2222.

Yep thats what i got too takunda1! but i didn't say yes or no just hit home...congratz on that steller limit!!! I hope i can get that high a limit.Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok i did it *covers eyes* i hit the button and accepterd the 500 CLI ..still going to ask next year but probably not until june 09...i did the math and i won't need that balance transfer until then since i am currently paying down some other stuff first.

so now my 4900.00 limit is now 5400.00! yay me! Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I was about to just email CS and ask for a CLI when the option showed up.  $1600 increase to $12,760!  WOO! Too bad my util is still over 50% (I just did a BT for 0% until next May).
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Well, I was about to just email CS and ask for a CLI when the option showed up.  $1600 increase to $12,760!  WOO! Too bad my util is still over 50% (I just did a BT for 0% until next May).

Wow congratz mike14!! my util is at zero on this card but was hoping to use this card for a future balace transfer next year sometime ( i like the ease of paying  and i wouldn't dare transfer a balance to my amex blue). I have to try and get it to 15000.00 for me to do that balance transfer. Think I have a chance? Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi mike,

yeah my luv button isn't really a button just some highlighted words next to my current credit limit. I dunno if thats what the updated sight s supposed to look like but i figured if it goes away then i will just call and ask for one since i have been such a good little credit addict. hahaha

For me, it shows up as "Request a Credit Line Increase" under tools.  It's not showing on my other two accounts now, so I can't post a screenshot.  If it shows up soon, I will try.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.