Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi not reporting on usual date

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi not reporting on usual date

I'm fairly new to this myFICO forum world and am learning a lot - thanks to everyone for the contributions to our collective knowledge!

I did PIFs on 2 CC's recently - 10 days before the normal statement/reporting date. CAP1 updated all 3 on their normal (for me) day, based on months of reporting history. But Citi only updated EX. I know they report to all 3 from looking at my reports, and it looks to be on the same day normally. But this time they didn't report yet to EQ or TU. It's been nearly a week past their normal reporting date.

Should I call Citi for a manual update? The only reason I am interested is I'm up for a CLI with CAP1 and I want to get my utilization as low as possible. I went from 50% across all CC's to 0%, so I'm expecting a reasonable bump in scores - I got 21 pts on EX. If I can get all 3 scores up, I'll be more comfortable using HPs if necessary to apply for a Chase card.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.