Reply
New Member
langchevy
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎10-07-2012
0

Re: Citi now has Pre Qual CC site

[ Edited ]

Very interesting results everyone is getting. It seems like no matter what everyone is getting matched up with the TYP card? I got the same results as everyone else is what it looks like.

 

Langchevy, we couldn't match your records to a Pre-Qualified credit card offer but we think you'll like this card

Citi ThankYou Preferred Card

 

Now below that it says you may also be interested in the simplicity card and the world master card. I'm sure that's a generic response and not actually based on my credit worthiness. It's always fun though just to run your information through and see what happens. 

Contributor
RonDawg
Posts: 322
Registered: ‎10-19-2012
0

Re: Citi now has Pre Qual CC site


langchevy wrote:

Very interesting results everyone is getting. It seems like no matter what everyone is getting matched up with the TYP card? I got the same results as everyone else is what it looks like.

 

Langchevy, we couldn't match your records to a Pre-Qualified credit card offer but we think you'll like this card

Citi ThankYou Preferred Card

 

Now below that it says you may also be interested in the simplicity card and the world master card. I'm sure that's a generic response and not actually based on my credit worthiness. It's always fun though just to run your information through and see what happens. 


I know this is going to sound stupid but I have to ask.... Is your name really Langchevy? .... okay I will snicker now. :smileywink:

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
New Member
langchevy
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎10-07-2012
0

Re: Citi now has Pre Qual CC site

[ Edited ]

No my name isn't langchevy it's a play off my actual last name. I just use it for the purprose of having some anonymity online. I really don't want to go around online forums posting my real first and last name. Also that's Mr. Langchevy to you (sarcasm of course). However, I will ask you is your real name RonDawg lol? In the purpose of staying on topic I don't think I would qualify for any of those cards. Knowing my luck I'll now recieve pre approvals in the mail every month. 

Contributor
RonDawg
Posts: 322
Registered: ‎10-19-2012
0

Re: Citi now has Pre Qual CC site


langchevy wrote:

No my name isn't langchevy it's a play off my actual last name. I just use it for the purprose of having some anonymity online. I really don't want to go around online forums posting my real first and last name. Also that's Mr. Langchevy to you (sarcasm of course). However, I will ask you is your real name RonDawg lol? In the purpose of staying on topic I don't think I would qualify for any of those cards. Knowing my luck I'll now recieve pre approvals in the mail every month. 


I was only kidding. I knew you only slipped that in.  I just saw the post and thought now thats funny to put your handle as your name on a credit app.   Being silly sorry :smileysad:
In anycase I don't think they are that good of a deal and really not a good reason for coming out of the garden anyway at least not for me.
AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Valued Contributor
CreditScholar
Posts: 2,300
Registered: ‎01-22-2012
0

Re: Citi now has Pre Qual CC site

I was pre-qualified for their AA and Simplicity cards. Neither are of any interest to me, but just for another data point.

FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
New Contributor
MYBEST
Posts: 72
Registered: ‎08-18-2010
0

Re: Citi now has Pre Qual CC site

Lol @ RonDawg
EQ Starting Score: 584 | TU Starting Score: 547
EQ Current Score: 650 | TU Current Score: 643 | EX Current Score: 643
EQ Goal Score: 700 | TU Goal Score: 700 | EX Goal Score: 700
***Staying*** " with prayer that is " with in the garden and no (more) applying until mid-end of 2015!



Valued Contributor
tcbofade
Posts: 2,519
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
0

Re: Citi now has Pre Qual CC site

Hmph.  Ran both myself and DW through it...and we're not prequalified for any of them either...


Current Scores: EX 694 (FCR) TU08: 650 Wally. 12/10/14
Last app 05/29/2014.
Being held hostage in the garden until 06 January 2015!
Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Moderator
Revelate
Posts: 9,738
Registered: ‎12-30-2011
0

Re: Citi now has Pre Qual CC site

[ Edited ]

tcbofade wrote:

Hmph.  Ran both myself and DW through it...and we're not prequalified for any of them either...


I think in part you need to be on their radar to begin with.  I won't know till I pull my annual reports next year, but I'm uncertain that a SP is actually done in all cases with pre-qual sites.  Hopefully someone else who has the ability to see their SP's in semi-short order will play with it and report back.

 

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 673, EQ 8 707, TU 720, EX 702* (09/02/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud
Posts: 1,737
Registered: ‎08-13-2012
0

Re: Citi now has Pre Qual CC site

LMAO @ RonDawg


Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800


Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Valued Contributor
kevinjjc
Posts: 1,374
Registered: ‎01-14-2009
0

Re: Citi now has Pre Qual CC site

kevinjjc, we couldn't match your records to a Pre-Qualified credit card offer but we think you'll like this card
Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card
This card is specifically designed for earning Points

Earn 15,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months after account opening; enough for $150 in gift cards.3

Earn 1 ThankYou Point for every $1 spent on purchases.2

Earn an anniversary bonus on ThankYou® Points earned from purchases every year.2

No expiration and no limit on the number of ThankYou® Points you can earn.2

Learn More

Purchase APR
12.99% - 22.99% variable APR based on your creditworthiness.1

Balance Transfer Information
No Intro APR on balance transfers

Annual Fee
No Annual Fee1


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}