Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi online access removed?

tag
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Citi online access removed?

I tried to sign onto my citi account for my credit cards and the access to my account has dissapeared. When I tried to get my password reset even though I knew it was correct it said my card is not registered to an account. I did signup for a checking account and set it up but I did that on purpose to keep it seperate. Why did citi just do this?

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi online access removed?

@Closingracer99 wrote:

I tried to sign onto my citi account for my credit cards and the access to my account has dissapeared. When I tried to get my password reset even though I knew it was correct it said my card is not registered to an account. I did signup for a checking account and set it up but I did that on purpose to keep it seperate. Why did citi just do this?

Contact Citi.  They would be the only ones to tell you why your online access is unavailable or unlinked.  Sorry, but we don't work for Citi OP and we could speculate all day long why it happened.  Their online technical support team should be able to point you in the right direction.

Message 2 of 3
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi online access removed?

@FinStar wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

Contact Citi.  They would be the only ones to tell you why your online access is unavailable or unlinked.  Sorry, but we don't work for Citi OP and we could speculate all day long why it happened.  Their online technical support team should be able to point you in the right direction.

Because I love talking to them? Already did and just was forced to make it tied to the checking account i made which i have also closed since I realize wasn't worth the hassle to change my direct deposit info with my job.

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.