Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi prestige help?

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Citi prestige help?

Hey guys, just got my prestige cars today and I activated it, but when I tried to link it to my online account with Citi ( only have 2 other cards with them, forward , DC) I keep getting the error message trying to link the prestige, calling the number on the back of the card was pointless as the CSR was rude and thought I was stupid or something asking me if I entered the info correctly... And they say I might have been suspended for 24hrs???

Anyone had this issue before and know a fix?
Thanks.

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Citi prestige help?

Call and ask for the tech dept 

Good luck 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
mikelo22
Established Contributor

You may have to go through a few before you find a competent CSR.  

From looking around online, this problem is usually caused because the info you submitted for each card is not competely identical.  Did you type in your address differently?  Did you put 'Road' for one, but 'Rd' for the other?  For instance, did you include your middle initial with one, but failed to include it on your other card? Etc, etc.

I know that probably isn't much help, and I probably sound like that Citi CSR you talked to, but that's the best I can think of.

Message 3 of 6
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!! So far not impressed with the Citi prestige CSR , was so rude to me...

Garden mode

Message 4 of 6
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Thanks my myjourney, calling tech support solved the issue in less than 2mins, I was wondering why the prestige CSR won't add it manually for me... Only took tech support less than 1 minute to do so..

Garden mode

Message 5 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@JaeJae12 wrote:
Thanks my myjourney, calling tech support solved the issue in less than 2mins, I was wondering why the prestige CSR won't add it manually for me... Only took tech support less than 1 minute to do so..

Yeah sometimes CSR's are limited in what they can do internally in the system  .....Thus talking to rocks Lol

Glad it worked out and all is well 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.