Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi prestige

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Citi prestige

@Anonymous wrote:

I would be great appreciate if anyone can give me some advice. I have been planning to apply the Citi Prestige for a long time since I travel internationally twice a year. My fico score 8: EX697, TU706, EQ 697. Only 2 inqs last 6 month and the past 24 months.  I have the AA since 2011 and just product change to double cash recently. I am also a citi gold customer since 2011. My utilization is around 22%. I also have a lower income which is around $45,000 but no housing payment. I just want to see my odd of approvaling the citi prestige? Thanks you. 

Only way to find out is to app. It seems like you would be a good candidate for the card. I'd wait to app until you are approaching your next trip though. The reason being is who knows if between now and then the signup can increase. Who knows maybe you can fit three of your trips in before the AF comes up again. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 11 of 14
Leonardc2
Valued Member

Those stats are not too far from mine, and I was just approved.  Pull the trigger and call recon if delayed or denied.

Message 12 of 14
Open123
Super Contributor

@Leonardc2 wrote:

Those stats are not too far from mine, and I was just approved.  Pull the trigger and call recon if delayed or denied.

+1

If you find the card of value, I'd app. 

An HP (only a single HP, no big deal, really), even if denied, is better than wondering if you could have been approved.  In addition, mid-year is the idhe eal time to app for the Prestige to allow for maximum time/flexibility to utilize the $250 X 2 Airline credit before next year's fees are due.  Also, if you're Citigold, the fee is further reduced to $350, which makes it "best in class" value amongst premium cards, in my view.

Message 13 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@NRB525 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The only pre-qualified is diamond preferred. I do get mail for simplicity and thank you preferred. My AA limitrd is 5000

When you list Travel Cards as your preference?

I still think you will be fine, the AF on the Prestige is like a set of rose-colored glasses on the Citi algorithm.

LOL this appears to be kinda true from Inquiry perspective at leastSmiley Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.