Contributor
MrxLeo

Re: Citi pulls which Credit report agency (CRA)??????

Anyone from CA here?  I checked on whogavemecredit.com and it appears to be EX but just wanted to see if that changed at all. 

Starting Score: 609
Current Score: EX: 723 (08/18), TU: 741 (08/15), EQ: 695(08/15)
Goal Score: 785

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Revelate

[ Edited ]

MrxLeo wrote:

Anyone from CA here?  I checked on whogavemecredit.com and it appears to be EX but just wanted to see if that changed at all. 

Cali is EX all the time if you've lived here for a non-trivial amount of time; that applies to all of the national lenders: Chase, Amex, Citi, BOFA, ad naseum.

The best information is found on one of the credit pulls databases, whogavemecredit or others; however, all of the national lenders will pull any of the three, though Amex greatly prefers EX historically.

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 673, EQ 8 707, TU 720, EX 702* (09/02/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)

Contributor
MrxLeo

Revelate wrote:

MrxLeo wrote:

Cali is EX all the time if you've lived here for a non-trivial amount of time; that applies to all of the national lenders: Chase, Amex, Citi, BOFA, ad naseum.

The best information is found on one of the credit pulls databases, whogavemecredit or others; however, all of the national lenders will pull any of the three, though Amex greatly prefers EX historically.

Awesome thanks!  But discover usually pulls TU correct?  

Starting Score: 609
Current Score: EX: 723 (08/18), TU: 741 (08/15), EQ: 695(08/15)
Goal Score: 785

New Contributor
Phizzle

[ Edited ]

Pulled EX and EQ a couple days ago for me. Virginia here. Curious part is when I called the exec number for recon., the lady I spoke to did not have info about the EX pull. I checked my reports due to receiving an error message after apping online, and I saw one on EX and EQ. When we were talking about my recon., she kept referencing EQ. I asked about the EX pull and she knew nothing of it. I'm thinking I was marginal on one or the other and she could only see the report that caused the system to decline.

I called the actual exec. number and not a backdoor number from the post here. Waiting on a callback. Will try to ask more about the pulls when I speak back with her.

Established Member
brookele

Caligal55 wrote:

What credit report agency does Citi , BofApullfrom?

BofA pulled EX for me last month, and I've had Citi pull both EX and EQ.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday | American Express Green | Bank AmeriCard Travel Rewards | Barclaycard Ring | Capital One Rewards | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | Citi Simplicity | Discover IT | Fidelity Investment Rewards AmEx | Freedom First CU Visa | Hudson Valley FCU Visa | Paypal Extras MC | + several store cards

09/05/13

Established Contributor
cashnocredit

Revelate wrote:

MrxLeo wrote:

Yep, that's my experience. Chase, Amex, WF,Citi - all EX.  The only exception, if that's what it is, was Citi when they unsecured. Unlike WF who didn't pull, Citi pulled TU. Twice a day apart.  I musta been right on the edge.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy15k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Frequent Contributor
Scuba

I applied 2 or 3 times in the past 3 years (shot down each time) but in SoCal, they pulled EX every time.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}