cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi pulls which Credit report agency (CRA)??????

tag
MrxLeo
Contributor

Re: Citi pulls which Credit report agency (CRA)??????

Anyone from CA here?  I checked on whogavemecredit.com and it appears to be EX but just wanted to see if that changed at all. 

Starting Score: 609
Current Score: EX: 723 (08/18), TU: 741 (08/15), EQ: 695(08/15)
Goal Score: 785

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 27
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@MrxLeo wrote:

Anyone from CA here?  I checked on whogavemecredit.com and it appears to be EX but just wanted to see if that changed at all. 

Cali is EX all the time if you've lived here for a non-trivial amount of time; that applies to all of the national lenders: Chase, Amex, Citi, BOFA, ad naseum.

The best information is found on one of the credit pulls databases, whogavemecredit or others; however, all of the national lenders will pull any of the three, though Amex greatly prefers EX historically.

        
Message 22 of 27
MrxLeo
Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@MrxLeo wrote:

Cali is EX all the time if you've lived here for a non-trivial amount of time; that applies to all of the national lenders: Chase, Amex, Citi, BOFA, ad naseum.

The best information is found on one of the credit pulls databases, whogavemecredit or others; however, all of the national lenders will pull any of the three, though Amex greatly prefers EX historically.

Awesome thanks!  But discover usually pulls TU correct?  

Starting Score: 609
Current Score: EX: 723 (08/18), TU: 741 (08/15), EQ: 695(08/15)
Goal Score: 785

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 27
Phizzle
New Contributor

Pulled EX and EQ a couple days ago for me. Virginia here. Curious part is when I called the exec number for recon., the lady I spoke to did not have info about the EX pull. I checked my reports due to receiving an error message after apping online, and I saw one on EX and EQ. When we were talking about my recon., she kept referencing EQ. I asked about the EX pull and she knew nothing of it. I'm thinking I was marginal on one or the other and she could only see the report that caused the system to decline.

I called the actual exec. number and not a backdoor number from the post here. Waiting on a callback. Will try to ask more about the pulls when I speak back with her.

Message 24 of 27
brookele
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

What credit report agency does Citi , BofApullfrom?

BofA pulled EX for me last month, and I've had Citi pull both EX and EQ.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday | American Express Green | Bank AmeriCard Travel Rewards | Barclaycard Ring | Capital One Rewards | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | Citi Simplicity | Discover IT | Fidelity Investment Rewards AmEx | Freedom First CU Visa | Hudson Valley FCU Visa | Paypal Extras MC | + several store cards

09/05/13

Message 25 of 27
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@MrxLeo wrote:

Yep, that's my experience. Chase, Amex, WF,Citi - all EX.  The only exception, if that's what it is, was Citi when they unsecured. Unlike WF who didn't pull, Citi pulled TU. Twice a day apart.  I musta been right on the edge.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 26 of 27
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

I applied 2 or 3 times in the past 3 years (shot down each time) but in SoCal, they pulled EX every time.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.