cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi reporting CL on Signature Visa & World MC?

tag
h4ldol
Contributor

Citi reporting CL on Signature Visa & World MC?

I searched but couldn't find any conclusive and recent info re: whether or not Citibank currently does report the CL on Signature Visas and World MasterCards.  

Anyone know?

I have a new Diamond Preferred card that repots CL but it looks like it is a regular MC so that's to be expected I suppose.  However, eventually I want to PC it to a Dividend Platinum Select card, but not sure if I should request a World MC or just the regular Signature Visa variety.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mindacid
Valued Member

Re: Citi reporting CL on Signature Visa & World MC?

h4ldol,

I got a World Mastercard two months ago and I can confirm that the CL reports.  To be precise, my credit reports show the account type as "flexible spending credit card" and they display a limit (in my case $6,500).   I have the Citi ThankYou Premier World Mastercard.

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 4
h4ldol
Contributor

@mindacid wrote:

h4ldol,

I got a World Mastercard two months ago and I can confirm that the CL reports.  To be precise, my credit reports show the account type as "flexible spending credit card" and they display a limit (in my case $6,500).   I have the Citi ThankYou Premier World Mastercard.

Hope that helps.

Thanks!  It's good to hear.  I hope they also report CL for their Signature Visa cards, although when I request a PC I guess I could just ask for a World MC instead of Signature Visa.

Message 3 of 4
pakman92
Established Contributor

I have Chase Freedom Signature Visa and City Platinum Select Worl Elite MC and they both report CLs. As someone noted my Chase reports as a 'Flexible Spending' account.

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.