Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi reports quickly

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi reports quickly

Nice to see my new Citi account on my EX report already! Approved for Citi American Airlines AAdvantage Select Card on 4/18, showing on EX as of this morning.

I could not recall how quickly the card reported when I received my Double Cash nine months ago. 

I knew that Barclay and Synchrony are fast reporters (usually 24-48 hours), but I didn't realixe Citi was as well! Glad to see the card showing. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi reports quickly

my DC was slower than that to report... I got mine on 3/25 and it only reported this month on the 17th/18th (depending on which report)

CapOne QS was opened the same day and still isn't reporting... maybe it'll report after the first statement cut date (which I think is tomorrow?)

Message 2 of 6
maxq
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

my DC was slower than that to report... I got mine on 3/25 and it only reported this month on the 17th/18th (depending on which report)

CapOne QS was opened the same day and still isn't reporting... maybe it'll report after the first statement cut date (which I think is tomorrow?)

Just thought I'd add to this as a data point for reference my CITIDC reported faster than my Cap1QS also. I opened both of mine within a couple days of each other.

Goal of 825+ Gardening since 05/05/2017
Message 3 of 6
satasat360
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice to see my new Citi account on my EX report already! Approved for Citi American Airlines AAdvantage Select Card on 4/18, showing on EX as of this morning.

I could not recall how quickly the card reported when I received my Double Cash nine months ago. 

I knew that Barclay and Synchrony are fast reporters (usually 24-48 hours), but I didn't realixe Citi was as well! Glad to see the card showing. Smiley Happy

Mine also reported in 2 days, but I got my cards after ~40 days though i.e after two statements

Starting Score: 669
Current Score: 777
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent!Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

I looked mine up for data points 

4 days later it reported 

So I got the card in 2 days and 2 days later a new TL on my CR's Smiley Surprised

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.