cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi says they no longer Move CL's?!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi says they no longer Move CL's?!

@drkaje wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I have another post in business about our AA World Card that is at a measly $1k and my partner has the preferred account for just about a month longer (10 months) and it recently got a small cli to $9800 but they won't budge with the business account.

OMG... I'm not done with my first cup of coffee and this women just told me they can't move CL's because of the government guidelines... I just about spit out the coffee that was in my mouth... ARE YOU KIDDING ME (my Suze Orman voice coming through)

If we were not flying AA next week for christmas and getting free bags with this card I would CLOSE IT... they are up higher on my hate list then Wells Fargo right now.

What place do they fall in on the list with Cap1, Amex, and a few more being on the list ...Ha ha ha 

Question are you trying to move $$$$$$$ between personal and business accounts?

LOL... as of this minute?!

1. Citi (Nothing boils my blood faster then telling me it's because of the Gov.!)

2. Wells Fargo - Even the lady I spoke with in Executive office had to put me on hold to talk to the same people that I had that didn't know anything and she knew even less then they did... don't put someone in a high position that doesn't know a thing about credit when you work in banking!

3. GE - between the overseas and the computer that runs the mother ship and can't be over rided it's exhausting

4. having to go through backways and have multiple calls and dealings for something that should or could be so simple and still having no contact with who actually makes decisions is annoying.

5. Amex seems to be pushing more CSR overseas as other banks are pulling more back to the US

6. Discover - CHEAP and HP happy

7. Chase - HP Happy and still mixed results

8. Navy -reps i seem to get are not trained and don't seem to know.

who did I leave out?

*Disclaimer - this list can be changed at any time and may not have warning before changes take effect* Smiley Tongue

CA,

Have you seen a cartoon called "Dan vs."?

No, what is it? I will google!

Barlcay - hit or miss how I feel.

and yes I realize that personal to business isn't usually possible with any lender let alone citi and actually I wouldn't have even been mad if that was the answer... she really just burned me once she used the Gov. as the reason for something... once a bank gives me that reason (which btw Citi has given me that reason MORE than any other bank I have dealt with in History) and not ONCE was it a valid and true statement.

the churning I guess makes sense but you would think Citi could look at a cardholder and debate that one.

and perhaps if I hadn't gone through EO office which I'm not sure where she was in relation to the EO office but the only upside she had compared to peggy at Cap1 is she spoke very clear english... she won't even return my calls anymore and after all said it done I don't think a review was even done and I don't see on credit sesame at least that they even pulled EX... would it be EQ? it seems they looked at it like he had been denied a CLI already and just said no we stand by that decision... but no request had been done before... that's what she was suppose to be doing.

Message 11 of 17
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@ CA,

The guy has rage issues and keeps lists of those who have offended him. It's hilarious!!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

@ CA,

The guy has rage issues and keeps lists of those who have offended him. It's hilarious!!

"anger management issues who thinks the world is against him and recurringly goes on revenge missions to "destroy" whom or whatever has wronged him"

That sounds about right... this will really help in my next therapy session... I had to cancel today because I was calling Citi. 

Message 13 of 17
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

@ CA,

"anger management issues who thinks the world is against him and recurringly goes on revenge missions to "destroy" whom or whatever has wronged him"

That sounds about right... this will really help in my next therapy session... I had to cancel today because I was calling Citi. 

FWIW, his anger is justifiable in some of the situations .

DGF keeps threatening to get me a "Jerk" t-shirt, LOL! I'm pretty difficult to annoy but when it happens....

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

@ CA,

LOL...  Creditaddict ... you crack ME up!!! 

Message 15 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

@ CA,

This one brought tears to my eyes!  

I can only picture the poor therapist. Smiley LOL

Message 16 of 17
madmann26
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

@ CA,

This one brought tears to my eyes!  

I can only picture the poor therapist. Smiley LOL

We all need someone to talk/vent to. Hell, I use a therapist from time to time. Unlimited visits from my insurance company makes it easy.

Outside or unbiased opinions, while still biased to some degree, help to add a different aspect to a situation.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.