Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi simplicity minimum payment??

tag
SantaMar
Regular Contributor

Citi simplicity minimum payment??

Just got my citi simplicity card. I have the intro rate of 0% for 18 months. I have a vacation coming up that I specifically got this card for. I'm curious as to my minimum monthly payment. Since I have 0% apr how will my payment be calculated?? is it always a standard percentage of my balance? Anybody have experience with citi in his regard? I think I will have a 3500 -4 k balance. If citi always uses a standard 5%, then I'm looking at 200 a month minimum payment?? Please help. Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi simplicity minimum payment??

@SantaMar wrote:
Just got my citi simplicity card. I have the intro rate of 0% for 18 months. I have a vacation coming up that I specifically got this card for. I'm curious as to my minimum monthly payment. Since I have 0% apr how will my payment be calculated?? is it always a standard percentage of my balance? Anybody have experience with citi in his regard? I think I will have a 3500 -4 k balance. If citi always uses a standard 5%, then I'm looking at 200 a month minimum payment?? Please help. Thanks.

Think it's only 3-4% of average daily balance.  Maybe even 2%! Plan for 5% and you might be just paying double your min.!

Message 2 of 3
Lunacy123

Re: Citi simplicity minimum payment??

I can't speak for the Simplicity, but I have the Citi Forward and Thank you Preferred cards, which have a promo rate.  The minimum is 1.5%

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.