Regular Contributor
SantaMar

Citi simplicity minimum payment??

Just got my citi simplicity card. I have the intro rate of 0% for 18 months. I have a vacation coming up that I specifically got this card for. I'm curious as to my minimum monthly payment. Since I have 0% apr how will my payment be calculated?? is it always a standard percentage of my balance? Anybody have experience with citi in his regard? I think I will have a 3500 -4 k balance. If citi always uses a standard 5%, then I'm looking at 200 a month minimum payment?? Please help. Thanks.
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Citi simplicity minimum payment??

SantaMar wrote:
Just got my citi simplicity card. I have the intro rate of 0% for 18 months. I have a vacation coming up that I specifically got this card for. I'm curious as to my minimum monthly payment. Since I have 0% apr how will my payment be calculated?? is it always a standard percentage of my balance? Anybody have experience with citi in his regard? I think I will have a 3500 -4 k balance. If citi always uses a standard 5%, then I'm looking at 200 a month minimum payment?? Please help. Thanks.

Think it's only 3-4% of average daily balance.  Maybe even 2%! Plan for 5% and you might be just paying double your min.!

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Lunacy123

Re: Citi simplicity minimum payment??

I can't speak for the Simplicity, but I have the Citi Forward and Thank you Preferred cards, which have a promo rate.  The minimum is 1.5%

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}