cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi to graduate my secured Mastercard!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi to graduate my secured Mastercard!!!!

Congrats laBoy62!!!
Message 11 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! You'll have to let us know if your new card comes with the new MC logo!

Message 12 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great news!!! Congratulations!!!!

Message 13 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations! My 18 month anniversary is coming September I believe.

Same here.. Mine is graduating in September of this yr as well.. Wonder how much CL they will provide after graduation.

Message 14 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! You'll have to let us know if your new card comes with the new MC logo!

Citibank recently (like a week-and-a-half ago) sent me a Diamond Preferred MasfterCard to replace my Visa (RIP). It is the old MasterCard logo.

Message 15 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Citibank recently (like a week-and-a-half ago) sent me a Diamond Preferred MasfterCard to replace my Visa (RIP). It is the old MasterCard logo.

Thanks for the data.

Message 16 of 37
bk510
Valued Contributor

@IaBoy62 wrote:

I know several members have this card so I wanted to share a little information.

Got a HP on TU on February 27 and I received this letter today.

FICO is 663 with 34 inquiries and 13% utilization 'cuz I just bought some toys that I have to pay off.

I hope everyone's card will graduate for them!citi 303042017.png

Congrats, 

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 17 of 37
bk510
Valued Contributor

@Justagirl73 wrote:

@northface28 wrote:
What's so special about the Diamond Preferred?

I think the attractiveness is because it's a citi legacy card escpecially if you burned citi in the past. While they may let you in on the retail side, legacy can take a bit of time. 

yep,

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 18 of 37
its_mona
New Contributor

Got my hard pull yesterday as my card will be or should be graduating next month. However I had no idea there would be a hardpull since they soft pull monthly and this kinda bothered me. I did notice that they pulled TU though. Did anyone get a cli or are you stuck at whatever your secured amount was? I've wanted to close this card for a while since I no longer need it and I taken off the reoccurring payment I had attached to it. Since I was so close I decided to wait those few months and see what happens.
scores as of 9/5/16| EX 676| EQ 622| TU 649

Message 19 of 37
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, OP!

Do you know if they're raising your CL? If so, by how much?

I've still got a while--maybe 8 months--until mine graduates. They were easy to use to get my revolving rebuild started.

EDIT: Just realized that this post is old. Still, my question applies. Poster above me... did they not give you a CLI?

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.