Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi

kvdss wrote:
thanksSmiley Happy ok well not a big deal my inquiries are just adding upSmiley Happy

Who did they pull, for the record?  And if you don't mind, which state are you in?

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Utah and they pulled experian both now and back in march...

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 13 of 20
ubermensch
Valued Member

Does Citi usually pull Experian? I'm in CA...
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

ubermensch wrote:
Does Citi usually pull Experian? I'm in CA...

It varies by state and by product.  From what I have seen they seem to pull mostly EX, but they are all over the map, and mostly unpredictable.

Message 15 of 20
ubermensch
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

ubermensch wrote: Does Citi usually pull Experian? I'm in CA...
It varies by state and by product.  From what I have seen they seem to pull mostly EX, but they are all over the map, and mostly unpredictable.

Well, I think that is the proverbial straw on the camels back. EX is by far my best score. I'm applying for the Citi Professional over the WaMu (who seem to pull mostly EQ) tomorrow... consumer protections be damned. Maybe I will apply for the WaMu also if Citi denies me or gives me a wussy credit line. =)

Message Edited by ubermensch on 06-12-2008 09:21 PM
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

ubermensch wrote:

cheddar wrote:
ubermensch wrote: Does Citi usually pull Experian? I'm in CA...

Well, I think that is the proverbial straw on the camels back. EX is by far my best score. I'm applying for the Citi Professional over the WaMu (who seem to pull mostly EQ) tomorrow... consumer protections be damned. Maybe I will apply for the WaMu also if Citi denies me or gives me a wussy credit line. =)

Message Edited by ubermensch on 06-12-2008 09:21 PM

OT here by now, but for the record, I have never heard of WaMu pulling EQ.  They pulled EX for me, and I have also heard of them pulling TU often, but never EQ.

Message 17 of 20
ubermensch
Valued Member

Are you on the west coast?
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

ubermensch wrote:
Are you on the west coast?

No, NYC.

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I app'd for Citi and requested a CLI both pulls were from EQ. I am in TX.

I guess it really doesn't matter OP now that you know the outcome but the same thing happened to me. However, I didn't hit the love button I called and asked for CLI and they asked me the same questions.

Congrats!!!
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.