Not applicable

Re: Citi

Citi pulled Equifax for me. California.

Message 21 of 28
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Hi

If I did this right, this link takes you to see what Citi has in store for you if you have not received a personalized offer in the mail.

I clicked the "no" radio button to search by address.

Good luck

https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/dirMailInvitation.do?screenID=4010

Message 22 of 28
galeano213

I just apped for a preselected letter for a citi diamond preferred and was soft inquiried on EX at least that is what it shows as today. Got a $1,800 approval online.

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ here, but I'm not sure, it may be on my EX too. Received a pre-approval letter out of the blue a few months back for citi dividends platinum select (the cash back one), I was surprised because my scores are still slightly below 700, instantly approved for $8500, my first high credit line, pleasant surprise. But I'd been pif with no lates for several years so someone took notice lol.

Message 24 of 28
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

EX in Bay Area, CA.

It all comes down to region, as various region pulls different report.

Message 25 of 28
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

It depends where you are. In the Boston area, they seem to always pull Experian.

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny... I'm in the Boston area and they pulled EQ

Message 27 of 28
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I live in Hawaii and CITI pulled my EQ report when I first apped with them. I closed this account, then reopened it. Upon reopening, CITI pulled my TU report.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.