Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CitiBank --is there a preapproval site?

tag
AnaMKMK
New Contributor

CitiBank --is there a preapproval site?

I'm always getting invited to apply for the CitiBank AA card; and the most recent offer included 50,000 AA points. That said, these mailings NEVER say i'm pre-approved, and want me to apply for approval. Does anyone know if Citi has a pre-approval site? Or if someone has responded to one of these AA card mailings, can you share what your score was? Thanks

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: CitiBank --is there a preapproval site?

Try this:

https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/dirMailInvitation.do?screenID=4010

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnaMKMK wrote:

I'm always getting invited to apply for the CitiBank AA card; and the most recent offer included 50,000 AA points. That said, these mailings NEVER say i'm pre-approved, and want me to apply for approval. Does anyone know if Citi has a pre-approval site? Or if someone has responded to one of these AA card mailings, can you share what your score was? Thanks

Check out this link if that is the card you want. There are 75k and 100k links that anyone can use to apply. You can also apply for both an AMEX and Visa in the same day and get both bonuses which make 150k miles. Enough to fly almost anywhere in the world in First class. If you choose to do that make sure that they are both in the same day or you will be denied for the second one.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1110784-american-airlines-card-75-000-sign-up-bonus.html

Message 3 of 11
RainaB13
New Contributor

This site is obsolete
Message 4 of 11
RainaB13
New Contributor

The one for Citi cards
Message 5 of 11
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@AnaMKMK wrote:

I've received a mail offer for the 40k offer (pre-approved) and i was instantly approved for 2k.  My very first card with Citi, very pleased so far!  My score at the time was like 640-650 range i think.  They pulled EX only. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 6 of 11
RainaB13
New Contributor

This site is obsolete. The one for Citi cards. Tried to follow address, it goes nowhere. Does anyone have an updated site address?
Message 7 of 11
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@RainaB13 wrote:
This site is obsolete. The one for Citi cards. Tried to follow address, it goes nowhere. Does anyone have an updated site address?

I just googled citi cards and near bottom they have an check if you are pre qualifed link on the citicards website

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 8 of 11
cjc343
Valued Member

https://www.accountonline.com/cards/acq/preQualUserInfo.do?screenID=3204&isInvitation=N

E: This is linked from citibank.com under the Credit Cards menu, despite the non-citi domain.

Message 9 of 11
RainaB13
New Contributor

That is a working site. Thanks.
Question? I filled out the form & the answer was that they could not find out enough to preaprove me & invited me to apply for the Diamond card.
I have just gotten Barclay Ring with $5000 CL & Amex BC Pref CL $4000 in the last 2 mos. Would it be wise to apply for another or should I garden for (how long would be best)?
On day 61, what is the best way to go about asking Amex to triple my CL?
Thanks
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.