Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CitiUpromise Card

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: CitiUpromise Card

I'm in Tennessee, and Citi/ Sears MC pulled TU on me. That was December 2006. Don't know about their real cards! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:

Brammy wrote:
Thank you very much, now I have to go check into the sleigh cneter for a 30 day message.  Sure ti will be a decline for too many new accountsSmiley Sad

bummer! just remeber 30 days isn't always a no, and citi does recon. good luck!

Thisi s just one on my have to have list.  Have had a upromise account forever using my regular cards but could get such a better bonus with this card.  Declined a year ago but my scores were about 20 points lower so hopefully this time they will be nice.  At least there are no derogs on that report besides a 7 yr old BK.  Marchnats are either slow or just don't update when you use you credit cards for upromise purchases or they code them wrong a lot of times but with this card I can still get the upromise bonus.

Maybe if they decline me enough they will finally give in

Message Edited by Brammy on 10-20-2007 11:38 AM
Message 12 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy plz check your pms. netp
Message 13 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

netpanther wrote:
Brammy plz check your pms. netp

Thanks NetP

Message 14 of 36
doood71
Regular Contributor

oh bummer, hope you get the card! Everytime I log in to Upromise, they always push the CC application to be the first thing I see...and advertise one way or another on every page..lol Good Luck Though!
2/15/2011 TU: 773 ~ EQ: 780
8/15/2011 TU: 766 ~ EQ: 783 ~ EX: 753 (psecu)
Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

doood71 wrote:
oh bummer, hope you get the card! Everytime I log in to Upromise, they always push the CC application to be the first thing I see...and advertise one way or another on every page..lol Good Luck Though!

Word is if approved you are likely to see the little red X on the UP card gone before you actually hear from CIti... LOL!!  Mine is still there

Message 16 of 36
doood71
Regular Contributor

LOL that's funny. They could be playing mind games on you though Smiley Tongue
2/15/2011 TU: 773 ~ EQ: 780
8/15/2011 TU: 766 ~ EQ: 783 ~ EX: 753 (psecu)
Message 17 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

doood71 wrote:
LOL that's funny. They could be playing mind games on you though Smiley Tongue

No seriously, since they auto-link the card to your Upromise account, the Red X prompting you to sign up will be gone.  At least if you put your member number on the app which I did.  I'll keep checking there....lol!!!

Message Edited by Brammy on 10-20-2007 01:09 PM
Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW!! Just got my alert from EQ where Citi pulled. cost me 2 points but my score was actually 50 points lower the last time I apped.according to my scorewatch history...fingers crossed.

Message Edited by Brammy on 10-20-2007 01:56 PM
Message 19 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:
WOW!! Just got my alert from EQ where Citi pulled. cost me 2 points but my score was actually 50 points lower the last time I apped.according to my scorewatch history...fingers crossed.

Message Edited by Brammy on 10-20-2007 01:56 PM

i appd justice thur and haven't got anything from sw yet. that was fast!
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.