Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citibank Approval

@cldavis04 wrote:

Got my approval today through e-mail.  Best of luck MsNae!!

Congrats!! 

I am still waiting. I called Citi this morning. The rep says today that it was in the "final stage" of processing. I don't know what to make of that. Prior to today the reps would all say "still processing". Today is the 7-day mark. I'm remaining hopeful. This is the last card I want in my wallet before I garden for two years!

Thanks for the luck!

Ms. Nae

Message 21 of 27
cldavis04
Valued Member

chnceit:    I applied late on 11/30 and got a 30 day message.  I got my approval today.

MsNae:   When I my status on Sunday, the CSR told me I was in teh "final stage" as well.  So, I would say that you should get a response soon! 

Good luck to you both!

Starting Score: 624
Current Score: 691
Goal Score: 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 27
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Thanks cldavis! I hope they dont keeo me waiting. Would be nice if I got a response before XMas :-)

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 23 of 27
clocktick
Valued Contributor

@Juan123 wrote:

@ChesterPDexter wrote:

Am I the first one in this group to get my card?  It arrived in the mail yesterday.  Good luck to everyone!

got mine on monday. its sock drawered already >_<

Why is it SDed?

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Message 24 of 27
crazysxycool
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@cldavis04 wrote:

Congrats!! 

I am still waiting. I called Citi this morning. The rep says today that it was in the "final stage" of processing. I don't know what to make of that. Prior to today the reps would all say "still processing". Today is the 7-day mark. I'm remaining hopeful. This is the last card I want in my wallet before I garden for two years!

Thanks for the luck!

Ms. Nae

Your scores are WAY higher than mine so you should get approved.  Other things factor into the equation but as long as you don't have any baddies, then you should be fine.  Good luck!

Starting Score: TU: 663 EQ: 632 EX: ?
Current Score: TU: 721 (12/02/12) EQ: 704 (12/2012 via SW) EX: 712 (11/19/12 via Amex)
Goal Score: 700 (ALL)

Message 25 of 27
crazysxycool
Regular Contributor

@cldavis04 wrote:

chnceit:    I applied late on 11/30 and got a 30 day message.  I got my approval today.

MsNae:   When I my status on Sunday, the CSR told me I was in teh "final stage" as well.  So, I would say that you should get a response soon! 

Good luck to you both!

Cldavis - what's the CL they approved you for?

Starting Score: TU: 663 EQ: 632 EX: ?
Current Score: TU: 721 (12/02/12) EQ: 704 (12/2012 via SW) EX: 712 (11/19/12 via Amex)
Goal Score: 700 (ALL)

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crazysxycool wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@cldavis04 wrote:

Congrats!! 

Thanks for the luck!

Ms. Nae

Your scores are WAY higher than mine so you should get approved.  Other things factor into the equation but as long as you don't have any baddies, then you should be fine.  Good luck!

Thx u  Crazysexcool! 

No decision yet...no baddies..but I have been approved for 4 new cards in the same month and received CLI on all my prior cards (5) except one with 6 years AAoA this month (Thanks to the forum). I read on one approval letter a FICO notation from Experian that says something like "Too many recent credit limit increases". Smiley Indifferent I really ...really wanted to call and have them explain how this is a negative thing!! I haven't read anything on the forums about this.  I just left it alone..was approved for the card..so I didn't bother. 

Still hoping...still waiting!

Ms. Nae

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.