Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank Chairman AMEX

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citibank Chairman AMEX

Does anyone know what you need for this card? Saw my dad had one, looked interesting, Ahhhh i seriously need to stop dreaming and focus! but if anyone has any info on the card let me know lol. All FICOs are 700+ and if they require income verification I have it...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: Citibank Chairman AMEX

http://www.citicards.com/cards/wv/cardDetail.do?screenID=945

Definetly a high roller card.    Maybe your dad will add you as AU for only $100 year.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This looks like the Ameriprise World Elite which has all the same benefits, better service and is cheaper. The Ameriprise has been great for me.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked him. He said NO! lol he doesnt trust me with cards, lol.....So what does the Ameriprise card take to get?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So i know old thread, but I got the Chairman Citi Amex, confused, Does it report a CL? I had to put money in a FMA account with SmithBarney....

Message 5 of 6
blacklotus
Regular Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

http://www.citicards.com/cards/wv/cardDetail.do?screenID=945

Definetly a high roller card.    Maybe your dad will add you as AU for only $100 year.

I don't have this card I have Platinum Select.  

I looked under (1) Terms & Conditions from the link and it says the grace period is 20 days if balance is PIF every month but that there is no grace period if it is not.  This seems very confusing to me!  Why would you need a grace period on a non-revolving charge card?  But it does have a low fixed APR that kicks in if you decide to use it as a revolving charge- no grace period kind of like a subprime CC.  IMHO the low APR doesn't justify using this CC as a revolver as there is no grace period if you do.

This CC seems to me a step up from Barclay's Visa non-siggy "Black Card" but a step down from Amex Platinum.  No comparison to Amex Black Card (which just in my humble opinion is wallet candy for financially insecure individuals).

I can see OP having this if OP was added as AU on "Dad's" account- as the fee for additional AU is $100.  If you can justify $500 AF might as well add AU for extra $100- more bang for the buck!

I wonder how much it costs to charter a private jet!!! LOL.Smiley Surprised 

TU Fico 736 EQ Fico 730 (December 2012)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.