Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank Double Cash Surprise! (WEMC)

tag
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Citibank Double Cash Surprise! (WEMC)

I recently had some fraudulent activity on my Citi DC card so had to order a new replacement. During that call I did get a CLI and today the card came in the mail and to my surprise it was upgraded to a WEMC! This is my first World Elite Mastercard and I'm pretty happy that the DC is a no AF card.

Message 1 of 203
202 REPLIES 202
leoment
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citibank Double Cash Surprise!

@-Cal- wrote:

I recently had some fraudulent activity on my double cash card so had to order a new replacement. During that call I did get a CLI and today the card came in the mail and to my surprise it was upgraded to a WEMC! This is my first WEMC and I'm pretty happy that its on a no AF card.

Helpful keywords for those who may search for this topic in the future: WEMC, World Elite Mastercard

Congrats!  Hopefully the silver logo looks better than the red/orange from before!  This is the first I'm hearing that they've added the WE level to this card.

800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 2 of 203
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@leoment wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

I recently had some fraudulent activity on my double cash card so had to order a new replacement. During that call I did get a CLI and today the card came in the mail and to my surprise it was upgraded to a WEMC! This is my first WEMC and I'm pretty happy that its on a no AF card.

Helpful keywords for those who may search for this topic in the future: WEMC, World Elite Mastercard

Congrats!  Hopefully the silver logo looks better than the red/orange from before!  This is the first I'm hearing that they've added the WE level to this card.

Thanks! Its the first time observing this also. It does look a lot better and the magnetic stripe on the back is also shiny to match the logo.

Message 3 of 203
Anonymous
Not applicable

I.want.

But seriously, congratulations! That's awesome!!!

But seriously, I.want.

Message 4 of 203
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:

Helpful keywords for those who may search for this topic in the future: DC, Double Cash, WEMC, World Elite Mastercard

Outstanding, congrats

Message 5 of 203
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you block out personal info and upload a pic when you get it. I am very curious about this. I lost my World when I PC'd to the DC. Would love to go to WEMC! The trade line will be 10 years in October...think I should get something out of it.

Message 6 of 203
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

Helpful keywords for those who may search for this topic in the future: DC, Double Cash, WEMC, World Elite Mastercard

and your account # did not change?

Message 7 of 203
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@MstrPTato wrote:

Can you block out personal info and upload a pic when you get it. I am very curious about this. I lost my World when I PC'd to the DC. Would love to go to WEMC! The trade line will be 10 years in October...think I should get something out of it.

Visit this link: http://s7.postimg.org/tpg0u16wb/citi_double_cash_world_elite_mastercard.jpg

Message 8 of 203
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@L-TWT wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

and your account # did not change?

My account number did change due to fraudulent activity. 

Message 9 of 203
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:

@MstrPTato wrote:

Visit this link: http://s7.postimg.org/tpg0u16wb/citi_double_cash_world_elite_mastercard.jpg

Ooooohhhhhh..... shiny.....

Message 10 of 203
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.