Reply
Member
ephy
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎06-24-2008
0

Citibank Love Button!!!! <3 <3

[ Edited ]

so i logged into my account this morning to check if my payment have posted and there it is!! the Love Button for $1,600 CLI!!!  

 

I initially apped for Citi back in May 2008 (through pre-approved mailer) and had a Fico of mid-600s at the time.  They only approved me for $1,600 at first and over the year they've given me several CLI love button on a quarterly basis, my CL is now $6,800!!!  I charge approx. $1K a month and always PIF!!!

 

My fico is now 696!!! Going to be in the 700 club soon :smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by ephy on 06-18-2009 12:14 PM
Established Contributor
YoungEntrepeneur
Posts: 586
Registered: ‎03-03-2009
0

Re: Citibank Love Button!!!! <3 <3

Congrats! That's definitely a nice increase.
Frequent Contributor
ocheosa
Posts: 372
Registered: ‎06-15-2007
0

Re: Citibank Love Button!!!! <3 <3

Whoo Hoooo! Congratulations!! scuba diving at Stoney Cove
01/04/10 TU 778 EQ 731
08/05/09 TU 762 EQ 722
02/12/09 TU 722 EQ 704 EX 690
EQ sensitive to inqs & student loan.
Frequent Contributor
Karatz
Posts: 318
Registered: ‎09-25-2008
0

Re: Citibank Love Button!!!! <3 <3


ephy wrote:

so i logged into my account this morning to check if my payment have posted and there it is!! the Love Button for $1,600 CLI!!!  

 

I initially apped for Citi back in May 2008 (through pre-approved mailer) and had a Fico of mid-600s at the time.  They only approved me for $1,600 at first and over the year they've given me several CLI love button on a quarterly basis, my CL is now $6,800!!!  I charge approx. $1K a month and always PIF!!!

 

My fico is now 696!!! Going to be in the 700 club soon :smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by ephy on 06-18-2009 12:14 PM

 

Congratulations!

Your credit line can be immediately increased by $1,500.00 for a total new credit line of $7,220.00.

During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled.

Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service at 1-866-459-2484. Outside the U.S., call 1-605-330-6752.

 

-Same exact thing PIF, 712 TU...thanks for the post. It reminded me to go and check if they luv me too.

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem
Posts: 3,279
Registered: ‎08-03-2007
0

Re: Citibank Love Button!!!! <3 <3

Congrats! It's nice Citi is still giving CLIs.
Here we go again...
Established Contributor
rom828
Posts: 932
Registered: ‎08-17-2007
0

Re: Citibank Love Button!!!! <3 <3


ephy wrote:

so i logged into my account this morning to check if my payment have posted and there it is!! the Love Button for $1,600 CLI!!!  

 

I initially apped for Citi back in May 2008 (through pre-approved mailer) and had a Fico of mid-600s at the time.  They only approved me for $1,600 at first and over the year they've given me several CLI love button on a quarterly basis, my CL is now $6,800!!!  I charge approx. $1K a month and always PIF!!!

 

My fico is now 696!!! Going to be in the 700 club soon :smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by ephy on 06-18-2009 12:14 PM

Where does this "love button with amount" show up??

 

DH has Citi since 04-08 and tried one time to request a CL and got denied...can't remember now what the letter said.  Think it may have been too soon after getting card.

 

His account home page shows a link for "request a credit line increase" but it doesnt show any amount or anything.

 

If they actually are offering a specific increase, does it show on the home page??  After the last denial, he soents want to click on any request links w/o knowing it's definite!!

 

 

FICOS: TU 732(7-18-14) EQ '08 734( 7-23-14) EX 727 (7-23-14)


Established Contributor
VEEnVEGAS
Posts: 645
Registered: ‎10-24-2007
0

Re: Citibank Love Button!!!! <3 <3


Karatz wrote:

 

Congratulations!

Your credit line can be immediately increased by $1,500.00 for a total new credit line of $7,220.00.

During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled.

Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service at 1-866-459-2484. Outside the U.S., call 1-605-330-6752.

 

-Same exact thing PIF, 712 TU...thanks for the post. It reminded me to go and check if they luv me too.


Just wondering how old your account is or if more than a year old, when did you last receive a CLI?

Established Contributor
rom828
Posts: 932
Registered: ‎08-17-2007
0

Re: Citibank Love Button!!!! <3 <3

Probably havent waited long enough for reply, but I'm going to ask again anyway and hope you all will forgive me!

 

Where does this 'love' info show up??

 

Is it on the account 'home' page in plain view or do you have to click a link to get to it??

 

DH's home page has the link you can click to "request CL increase"  but he hasn't  'clicked' it yet in case it's just a "plain ol' request" link.  He doesnt want to ask again....just been waiting to see if he'll get anything automatically.

FICOS: TU 732(7-18-14) EQ '08 734( 7-23-14) EX 727 (7-23-14)


Established Contributor
VEEnVEGAS
Posts: 645
Registered: ‎10-24-2007
0

Re: Citibank Love Button!!!! <3 <3

I would think that the "Request a CL Increase" button is what you want. From what I know, this button doesn't show up until you qualify for one. My less than 3 month old account doesn't have one, for example.

 

I think I read on another thread here that if you have to fill in any kind of information after you click the button, then you'll receive a credit pull. You can stop at that point and not finish the request. If he's qualified for the increase you should see that as soon as you click the button.

 

Hope this helps.

Frequent Contributor
Karatz
Posts: 318
Registered: ‎09-25-2008
0

Re: Citibank Love Button!!!! <3 <3


VEEnVEGAS wrote:

Karatz wrote:

 

Congratulations!

Your credit line can be immediately increased by $1,500.00 for a total new credit line of $7,220.00.

During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled.

Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service at 1-866-459-2484. Outside the U.S., call 1-605-330-6752.

 

-Same exact thing PIF, 712 TU...thanks for the post. It reminded me to go and check if they luv me too.


Just wondering how old your account is or if more than a year old, when did you last receive a CLI?


Let me pull that up...Opened $4300 on 02/14/2007; $4520 on 10/16/2008 - didnt ask for this; $5720 on 03/16/2009 luv button; and then the above one. On contemplation, that button wasn't showing about 10 days ago when I downloaded the last 5 or so months statements. Since the 3/16 one I've PIF each month, spent from 1000-1500 roughly each month. I use it for EVERYTHING that will accept it. A decent credit score helps a little in my opinion, but having a low balance and spending alot is again in my opinion the ticket to the CLI. Hope this helps ya.
TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}