New Contributor
emasta

Citibank Plat. Mastercard - App. status

Applied for Platinum Mastercard and got the response "further processing required, we will email you with a decision within one week"

Is this an auto deny?  Or do I still have a chance?  My mortgage is with them and they emailed me that I was pre-selected because of that.

Established Contributor
cartercorp

Re: Citibank Plat. Mastercard - App. status

emasta

my mortage is with citibank as well.I have not recieved any e-mails from citi as of yet.But when i first opened my citibank checking/savings acct the rep told me i was pre approved at the time i opened my acct, But i could not take advantage of it at the time due to escrow.

When escrow closed i called citibank and asked if i was still pre approved and i was told there is nothing in the system for me.....I dont think you will be an auto deny.I would call to follow up with citi,they may just need a little more info...

New Contributor
emasta

Well called the back door app status number and its a deny  :smileysad:

Anyone have luck with recons with Citibank?

Established Contributor
cartercorp

Ouch sorry to hear that. Citi seems to be a fickle w***e lately.I did a quick search here and it seems from the posts ive read citi is tough and not to much luck with recons,But im sure someone will chime in soon with a responce or any luck they have had....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+