Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank Reconsideration question

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citibank Reconsideration question

@apacislvallejo wrote:
Yah. I think you're right. I've resolve myself to accept and let go ... But I did go from a $500 to $5500 credit increase on my Best Buy Mastercard with the help of this board ... The ironic thing is that the card is owned by Citibank, NA ... [LOL---all the way to the bank]

Well, on the upside you were able to get the CLI on your BB MC which is stil good.  Technically, although Citibank is the parent entity, Citi Retail Services is a little more lenient in U/W policies than it's sibling, Citi Cards.

Message 11 of 13
apacislvallejo
New Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@apacislvallejo wrote:
Yah. I think you're right. I've resolve myself to accept and let go ... But I did go from a $500 to $5500 credit increase on my Best Buy Mastercard with the help of this board ... The ironic thing is that the card is owned by Citibank, NA ... [LOL---all the way to the bank]

Well, on the upside you were able to get the CLI on your BB MC which is stil good.  Technically, although Citibank is the parent entity, Citi Retail Services is a little more lenient in U/W policies than it's sibling, Citi Cards.

You got dat straight.  Thanks, Fin.  Your notes have been great and a big motivator for me doing on here what I've been doing.  And following the advice, I've literally raised the collective Credit Limits from $24K to $48.5K ... a whopping 49.8% increase; and the balances are around $2500 ... And I've gotten my AMEX back; and now a Chase Freedom ... this site and you all were a GOD send.

FICO8 Updated: 3/11/2016
Eq: 803, Ex: 774, TU: 797
FICO9 Updated: 2/15/2016
Eq: 814; Ex: 793; Tu: 809 ----- TOTAL CL: $204,500
Message 12 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@apacislvallejo wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@apacislvallejo wrote:

You got dat straight.  Thanks, Fin.  Your notes have been great and a big motivator for me doing on here what I've been doing.  And following the advice, I've literally raised the collective Credit Limits from $24K to $48.5K ... a whopping 49.8% increase; and the balances are around $2500 ... And I've gotten my AMEX back; and now a Chase Freedom ... this site and you all were a GOD send.

I'm glad to hear the opportunities have opened up for you.  There's all kinds of great information on this site and lots of great folks who share their experiences and insight.  So, overall a commendable achievement on your part including re-establishing your AMEX relationship.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.