Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank World MC

tag
cutemarty1
Regular Contributor

Citibank World MC

Guys, recently had fradulent charges on my account as I was alerted by the fraud text thing by Citi.   Asked for a replacement and they closed my previous card number. To my surprise, my new card has the word WORLD at the bottom and the Select was removed on top.   What does this mean?  MY limit currently stands at 7950.

My TL : Discover 45k / Venture 39k / BCE AMEX 33k / BoA123 Sig 24k / WF propel 17k/ Home Depot 16.5 K / Barclays Arrival WEMC 15k / Citi World WEMC 16.5k / CU Visa 11k/ Nordstrom Visa 20K / penfed rewards visa 20k / Citi AA 16.5k / spark business 15k/ Chase ink business 15k/ delta Amex platinum 14k/ boa rewards 7k /Macy Store 5.3K / Best buy 2.4K / BBRZ Gold 1.4K / PNC 20k / AppleCard 40k/ citi premier 12.7k / chase Amazon 7k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: Citibank World MC

WORLD above the MC logo? They upgraded you to the Citi Dividend World MasterCard, more info http://www.mastercard.us/credit-card-world.html 

Message 2 of 3
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Citibank World MC

@cutemarty1 wrote:

Guys, recently had fradulent charges on my account as I was alerted by the fraud text thing by Citi.   Asked for a replacement and they closed my previous card number. To my surprise, my new card has the word WORLD at the bottom and the Select was removed on top.   What does this mean?  MY limit currently stands at 7950.

It means you now have NPSL card. You can go over your CL on case by case basis.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.