Contributor
Booboo71

Citibank card

What's the easiest one to be approved
Valued Contributor
asphaltcowboy

Re: Citibank card

Not sure, did you try their pre qualify on their site?

Give it a go:smileywink:

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 721 EQ 719 EX 717 Last Update 8/2014
Garden Club 04/10/2013 (Goal 2015 or Longer)

Established Member
39Xelor

If you're talking strictly Citi in general as in all citi backed cards, then i would say the Citi shell gas card... most people get little toy limits with this card but in all honestly its a gas card.. do you really need a 5k limit on a gas card? No lol

www.shellcreditcard.com

Whats In My Wallet? A Whole Lotta' Awesomeness!
Regular Contributor
TRC2k13

39Xelor wrote:

do you really need a 5k limit on a gas card? No lol

Anyone who says they do must be a truck driver... :smileyhappy:

I've got a Chevron and 76 and in the 4 months since I've got them the highest balance on either card has been $85.  

Established Member
39Xelor

TRC2k13 wrote:

39Xelor wrote:

do you really need a 5k limit on a gas card? No lol

Anyone who says they do must be a truck driver... :smileyhappy:

I've got a Chevron and 76 and in the 4 months since I've got them the highest balance on either card has been $85.  

If you're a truck driver then I'm sure you're going for a better gas card haha :smileyhappy: and i think the most i've put on my gas card in one month was like $105.. exactly the reason why gas cards "usually" dont have super high limits.. Although i suppose if you owned a boat it might be a good thing? Filling a boat up can be very costly lol

Valued Contributor
CreditMagic7

Someone said Truck Driver?

Right up my alley. Most gas cards i seen available just don't offer worthwhile returns enough for me to even apply for (yet)

If anyone knows one by all means please share. Being new to all this i think Chase Freedom, Sallie Mae offers at least 5%? Neither of which i applied for yet. Just saying...

| |

It's All In The Magic Of Your Own Destiny
Established Member
39Xelor

CreditMagic7 wrote:
Someone said Truck Driver?

Right up my alley. Most gas cards i seen available just don't offer worthwhile returns enough for me to even apply for (yet)

If anyone knows one by all means please share. Being new to all this i think Chase Freedom, Sallie Mae offers at least 5%? Neither of which i applied for yet. Just saying...

Exactly! The best gas cards arent "gas cards" at all.. they are cards like Chase Freedom!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}