Established Contributor

Citibank card

What's the easiest one to be approved
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Re: Citibank card

Not sure, did you try their pre qualify on their site?

Give it a goSmiley Wink

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 2 of 7
39Xelor
Established Member

If you're talking strictly Citi in general as in all citi backed cards, then i would say the Citi shell gas card... most people get little toy limits with this card but in all honestly its a gas card.. do you really need a 5k limit on a gas card? No lol

www.shellcreditcard.com

Whats In My Wallet? A Whole Lotta' Awesomeness!
Message 3 of 7
TRC2k13
Regular Contributor

@39Xelor wrote:

do you really need a 5k limit on a gas card? No lol

Anyone who says they do must be a truck driver... Smiley Happy

I've got a Chevron and 76 and in the 4 months since I've got them the highest balance on either card has been $85.  

Message 4 of 7
39Xelor
Established Member

@TRC2k13 wrote:

@39Xelor wrote:

do you really need a 5k limit on a gas card? No lol

Anyone who says they do must be a truck driver... Smiley Happy

I've got a Chevron and 76 and in the 4 months since I've got them the highest balance on either card has been $85.  

If you're a truck driver then I'm sure you're going for a better gas card haha Smiley Happy and i think the most i've put on my gas card in one month was like $105.. exactly the reason why gas cards "usually" dont have super high limits.. Although i suppose if you owned a boat it might be a good thing? Filling a boat up can be very costly lol

Message 5 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Someone said Truck Driver?

Right up my alley. Most gas cards i seen available just don't offer worthwhile returns enough for me to even apply for (yet)

If anyone knows one by all means please share. Being new to all this i think Chase Freedom, Sallie Mae offers at least 5%? Neither of which i applied for yet. Just saying...

Message 6 of 7
39Xelor
Established Member

@CreditMagic7 wrote:
Someone said Truck Driver?

Right up my alley. Most gas cards i seen available just don't offer worthwhile returns enough for me to even apply for (yet)

If anyone knows one by all means please share. Being new to all this i think Chase Freedom, Sallie Mae offers at least 5%? Neither of which i applied for yet. Just saying...

Exactly! The best gas cards arent "gas cards" at all.. they are cards like Chase Freedom!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.