Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank only reported AU to Experian!!

tag
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

Citibank only reported AU to Experian!!

hello all!! I am an authorized user on my freiend citibank card, they told me to write a dispute letter stating, I want them to report it to the other cra. what should i put in this letter?

Message Edited by oneloveforall_2000 on 08-29-2007 11:40 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citibank only reported AU to Experian!!

Experian does not show AU's anymore. They are first to adopt FICO2008
TU and EQ will drop AU's in JAN 2008.

go to truecredit and check today. there should not be any accounts that are AU listed.
Message 2 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

oneloveforall_2000 wrote:
hello all!! I am an authorized user on my freiend citibank card, they told me to write a dispute letter stating, I want them to report it to the other cra. what should i put in this letter?

Message Edited by oneloveforall_2000 on 08-29-2007 11:40 AM

I am not sure you will have much luck forcing people to report to all 3 CRAs.  One of my store cards (old and perfect payment) refuses to report to EX, and this hurts my EX score
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 6
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

they told me they will do it, i just have to write to them. and i just pulled my ex report today, it still added the new AU account.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

everyone on this board writes thayt experian does not show au's anymore, how does your shows? did you forced them to do it?
Message 5 of 6
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

Credit Card Unvl/Citi Status as of August 2007 Date opened [?] Jul, 2004 Date of last activity [?] Aug, 2007 Date of last payment [?] Aug, 2007 Account number [?] XXXXXXXXXXXX Account type [?] Credit Card, Terms REV Credit limit [?] $11,200 Largest past balance [?] $1,980 Credit Type [?] Revolving Account holder [?] Authorized User Scheduled payment amount [?] $20 No contact information provided by Experian Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?] $407 OK Not on Record Seven year payment history [?] 30 days late 0 times 60 days late 0 times 90+ days late 0 times Recent payment history [?] OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 2005 2006 2007 JUST GIVE THEM HELL!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.