Regular Contributor
emartin82

Re: Citibank secured credit card

hey scottdsale, any news on your citi application? i called the automated system and mine is still "in process." a little frustrating. hopefully it's good news for you
Valued Member
ScottsdaleDad

I called them today,and they told me it's still being reviewed, and to call back on Friday for a final decision. Very frustrating. They pulled my money out on 2/23, and still no decision. Not too confident after Wells Fargo turned me down today for a secured card.

I applied with Addison Avenue CU last night, and they only asked us to confirm our address by faxing a utility bill. No turn down yet, so this sounds promising. I'm applying with Navy Federal CU tomorrow.I'll post the results as soon as I find out.

Good luck with you and Citibank.

Starting Score: TU=595, EQ=635
Current Score: TU=650, EQ=629
Goal Score: TU=725, EQ=725

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Pushto700

If you can find local CU to join, do that. The secured cards at CU's are at much easier rates and qualifications than banks. I have one at 1000.00 and my point total has ascended tremendously by managing the balance below 9% of the limit.

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}