Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citicards "NEW" online account management

tag
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: Citicards "NEW" online account management

Citi Dividend and Forward are the only worthwhile Citi cards IMO (other than co-branded stuff for some people). They've been good to me, but prefer Chase overall.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 11 of 15
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

@patsfan1453 wrote:

Anyone else getting the "We are having some temporary delays" screen?

I've been getting a lot of those lately.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 12 of 15
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

Re: Catbirds "NEW" online account management

@Patagonians wrote:

I've had a couple problems with cit and I'm only in the first month. First I used the card to pay my mom's car bill for her and they charged me a cash advance fee, so I called and the CARS told me some bills show up as cash advance and I was subject to the crazy-high cash advance APR. So I try to pay it off but you can't make any kind of payment until your first statement cuts. So I had to do it through a CARS and he was "nice enough" to waive the 14.95 fee for paying over the phone. Not overly impressed so far, but it is my highest credit limit and they gave me a great par. 

Is this going to be an ongoing thing where some bills you pay with a CC with show as an CA??

This seems highly ridiculous.  Besides shopping, Bills are the most part of most of our spending.  Seems counter intuitive.

Message 13 of 15
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

I've never seen this and I pay car service bills and verizon. insurance and stuff with CCs. OTOH, I haven't ever paid things like tax bills with CCs as they have a service fee that exceeds rewards.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 14 of 15
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

As for the account/web look and feel. Seems fine to me. Had two views before, one into the Citi Gold account which included all the accounts and one that just included the Citi CC accounts.  They rolled that into just the Gold account view aliong wiht cosmetic changes.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.