Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citicards website issues?

tag
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Citicards website issues?

Is it just me or is the Citi website a hot mess? Of all my card websites, Citi is def the glitchiest! Clicking on link to view statements for example will sometimes send me to a white screen that says "excessive value" or something similar. My fav: clicking on expand account details sends me to login screen. Also my latest statement from Feb mysteriously vanished! Smiley Indifferent

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
NRB525
Super Contributor

Re: Citicards website issues?

I was having issues getting the website to appear yesterday. It would come up with a "There was a problem" webpage with Citi logo.

Eventually got in, but yeah, I think there was some issue set going on there.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Although no problem today, I frequently have problems with their site.

Message 3 of 8
mikelo22
Established Contributor

Citi's site is pretty quirky.  Sometimes I get an error just for trying to login to my account.  There's also times where the system is down and everytime I try to make a payment it returns with an error message.  Smiley Frustrated

I'm one of the biggest Citi fanboys, but man, their site really needs to be revamped.  It's lightyears behind sites like Chase.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The regular Citi website (with my AAdvantage MC) seems to be working normally. The retail website for my Brooks Bros account shows a 0 in the reward balance, so I don't know what's up with that. I'll call customer service if it still shows a 0 after the next statement cuts.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This has been a BIG problem for months.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed that the site is usually down for maintenance at night - so I always try to log in during the daytime. Haven't had any issues during normal business hours, oddly enough.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

Is it just me or is the Citi website a hot mess? Of all my card websites, Citi is def the glitchiest! Clicking on link to view statements for example will sometimes send me to a white screen that says "excessive value" or something similar. My fav: clicking on expand account details sends me to login screen. Also my latest statement from Feb mysteriously vanished! Smiley Indifferent

YES. It is a hot gutted mess.  I can only login from an incognito tab, its ridiculous! Mobile app works just fine.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.