Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citicards...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Citicards...

My two citi cards on linked to my Citi Debt card so when I log into Citi.com I see my checking, savings and credit cards.

Does anyone know, who has a citi checking account, if I can have a log-in in two places as I am unsure if "Citicards".com website to view my citicard information is any different then the login through Citi.com, meaning could their be offers I don't get when I log into citi.com vs. the site just for their credit cards, citicards.com

So far I have not found a way to register on both sites as when I try and register my card through citicards.com I get re-directed to the bank login

I think the only way around this is to unlink the cards from citi.com and just have the log-in through citicards.com, but then I don't think I can transfer $$ from my checking account to my credit card anymore

The main thing I am curious about is if there are offers on the citicards website that I am not getting because I am logging into citi.com to get access to my credit cards

Does anyone know?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Citicards...

I don't have a citi card so I don't know but are looking for offers for more credit or offers for extra points/cashback?

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 3
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Citicards...

@Andy77 wrote:

My two citi cards on linked to my Citi Debt card so when I log into Citi.com I see my checking, savings and credit cards.

Does anyone know, who has a citi checking account, if I can have a log-in in two places as I am unsure if "Citicards".com website to view my citicard information is any different then the login through Citi.com, meaning could their be offers I don't get when I log into citi.com vs. the site just for their credit cards, citicards.com

So far I have not found a way to register on both sites as when I try and register my card through citicards.com I get re-directed to the bank login

I think the only way around this is to unlink the cards from citi.com and just have the log-in through citicards.com, but then I don't think I can transfer $$ from my checking account to my credit card anymore

The main thing I am curious about is if there are offers on the citicards website that I am not getting because I am logging into citi.com to get access to my credit cards

Does anyone know?

I have Citi checking and a CC. I have two logins. The checking shows all my Citi accounts and the CC.  The CC login only shows the CC.

Haven't seen any real difference between them but there are always offers of one sort or another popping up. I really don't look at them though.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.