Frequent Contributor
WhiteCollar

Clean Teletrack Report......AMEX here I come!

After being denied for AMEX Zync and Costo True Earnings cards, my denial letter listed my Teletrack report being one on the reasons. I requested my report in July and found out today the report is now EMPTY!! They even removed something that was accurate :smileysurprised:!! This is one hurdle I was afraid off but now it's gone! Now I'm  in the garden and  getting my UTL down! Hopefully I'm approved in 6 months.

Frequent Contributor
iMacDrew

Re: Clean Teletrack Report......AMEX here I come!

congrats, good luck apping :smileyhappy: 

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
doubleg22574

Re: Clean Teletrack Report......AMEX here I come!

I was declined previously for two items on my Teletrack. I froze my report and applied again, and BAM!! Approved for Preferred Rewards Green card. If its been more than 30 days since your decline, you can app for it.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}