Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleaning House

tag
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Cleaning House

I'm trying to condense my wallet and would like some advice from you great folks on this forum. I have both the Chase CSP and Soutwest Premier Visa. I've had them for well over a year. I really enjoyed using all the points that came with the sign-up bonuses but now I feel like there is really no incentive to have both cards becuase they seem redundant. I'm thinking about getting rid of the Southwest Visa and movng the CL to the CSP. I no longer want to pay the annual fees for both. It seems the CSP is the better card because of there are quite a few ways to earn points and it has a chip. Also, the ponits are transferable to Southwest.

So what do you guys think, do I retire the Southwest Visa?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Re: Cleaning House

I would keep the CSP personally. It depends on your spending though. Doesn't the SW card have a bonus every year that pretty much pays the af?

Message 2 of 3
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Re: Cleaning House

Yes you do get a annual bonus, 6k points I believe on the Southwest Card. The af is $99...ouch! Yes, spending is very important and I spent a lot dining out and on travel. I would never let my CSP go, I get more perks from it.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.