Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cli. B of A and Citi

tag
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: Cli. B of A and Citi

@Anonymous wrote:
For citi, I asked online. True story, I have tried the cli button everyday since Tuesday because I knew my 6 months was up on or around Tuesday and the only reason given for denial was I had an increase too recently. I told myself if the button didn't work today I would stop trying for a month. Lol. But, it worked! B of A has truly started to win me over. I have the americard, supposedly the college version. I have had it since 7/12. They approved me initially for 800 but I called in asked for 2500 and got it, that was right after I activated it... then in October I asked for my total limit to be 5k online, got it. Now its Jan, asked for total cl of 10k, 2k more than my highest which is amex, got the call in #, called. Answered income questions, why I wanted it. Got it. Always get someone in america when I call, they call to tell me about my rewards and to be sure I am satisfied with my card and service. They event sent me a Christmas card that said good luck with my last year of school... I mean, what company does that? I was very impressed.

I requested a CLI every month and finally they gave me a CLI this month; had the card for a year!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.