Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cli. B of A and Citi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cli. B of A and Citi

Citi. Was 0/3000. Asked for increase to 8k to match my amex. Countered with 1 k increase, took it. Now 0/4000
B of A. Was 501/5000. Asked to increase to 10k. Approved. Now its my highest limit! Bank of America has been super good to my. I did however just pay down my limit by $2400....
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Re: Cli. B of A and Citi

@Anonymous wrote:
Citi. Was 0/3000. Asked for increase to 8k to match my amex. Countered with 1 k increase, took it. Now 0/4000
B of A. Was 501/5000. Asked to increase to 10k. Approved. Now its my highest limit! Bank of America has been super good to my. I did however just pay down my limit by $2400....

Congrats. Was it a HP from BofA?

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 2 of 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice going with the increases, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think b of a will be a hard but I don't know yet
Message 4 of 11
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked my report- doesn't look like B of A pulled any of them. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

When you ask for a cli by Citi did you do it online or on the phone. ?

I asked for one online i was denied, not even countered. 

Congrats! Hopefully BofA wasn't a hp. Nice cli. 

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 7 of 11
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Grats!! I want to ask for citi cli as well but I want to know the most reliable method to get it with a sp 

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 8 of 11
Anarchy
New Contributor

How long have you been with Bank of America?

..and was 5k your starting CL?

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

For citi, I asked online. True story, I have tried the cli button everyday since Tuesday because I knew my 6 months was up on or around Tuesday and the only reason given for denial was I had an increase too recently. I told myself if the button didn't work today I would stop trying for a month. Lol. But, it worked! B of A has truly started to win me over. I have the americard, supposedly the college version. I have had it since 7/12. They approved me initially for 800 but I called in asked for 2500 and got it, that was right after I activated it... then in October I asked for my total limit to be 5k online, got it. Now its Jan, asked for total cl of 10k, 2k more than my highest which is amex, got the call in #, called. Answered income questions, why I wanted it. Got it. Always get someone in america when I call, they call to tell me about my rewards and to be sure I am satisfied with my card and service. They event sent me a Christmas card that said good luck with my last year of school... I mean, what company does that? I was very impressed.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.