Valued Contributor
smc733

Re: Close Rewardzone card?

Wolf3 wrote:

austinguy907 wrote:

I have a HSBC AMEX and have never seen the CFC comment pop up on my reports here or in other sites.  Maybe call the CRA's and ask them directly?  Maybe FICO took a dump and needs to get flushed or something?  Just keep using and paying your cards to show activity and your score will break the barrier.  I wouldn't worry about it.  I've been stuck between 700-720 on EQ for ages now and 700-729 on TU.  Maybe take out a new installment loan for a large purchase to balance your account mix? 

How do you get an HSBC AMEX?

I believe that is an invitation only card.

Frequent Contributor
austinguy907

Re: Close Rewardzone card?

I applied for it on their site.  It had the lowest top end APR (15.x% vs 19.x%)  of all their offerings at the time and they no longer offer it.  It's now serviced through Direct Merchants Bank. 

Scores by lender CLI requests 4/15/14: EQ 760 / TU 755 / EX
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores by lender 4/25/11: EQ 705 / EX 743 / TU 735
Mortgage closed 5/20/2011!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+