Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close Slate?

tag
onstar
Established Contributor

Re: Close Slate?

@lg8302ch wrote:

OP... I  strongly support Nixon's advice and would move CL over to a Chase card that you use and let the Slate sit around with 500$ just to use the free EX Fico  score. Since exposure is the same for Chase by moving CL around I would not worry about any AA as long as you do not go wild with your cards or apps and do nothing against their terms.

Ditto.

I have never used my Slate card. It's been SD from the start, since the purpose of getting it was for BT. I was going to cancel the card this month (I'm too Chase heavy), but with FICO now being available to Slate, I'll be hanging on to it for a little bit longer. I hope Chase will expand FICO to other products.

BK DC 4/9/2018
FICO 08 (4/9/2018): EQ 647 EX 609 TU 620
FICO 08 (10/16/2020): EQ 676 EX 659 TU 653
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Free EX might get me to add this card to my list.  And it's Chase, who I'm already in with anyway.  Now to find a card with a free EQ score (Discover pulls EQ in my area but offers the same TU score that Barclays and Walmart does, what's up with that?)

Message 22 of 23
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

The Free EX might get me to add this card to my list.  And it's Chase, who I'm already in with anyway.  Now to find a card with a free EQ score (Discover pulls EQ in my area but offers the same TU score that Barclays and Walmart does, what's up with that?)

DCU check/savings or savings/CC gives EQ Fico 04 score

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.